COVID CARE AT HOME – visit this site to register if you have been diagnosed with Covid and need assistance or access to monitoring at home
Like many other organisations in WA we have been working to ensure that we have a plan to protect our staff, clients and others who attend our practice against the threat of COVID-19.
From February 14th 2022 all people entering the clinic will need to:
- Show proof of COVID vaccination (eg. ServiceWA app)
- Sign in using the QR code provided
- Bring and wear a mask (Surgical / P2 / N95)
- Perform hand hygiene using hand sanitiser upon entering
- Be symptom free – no cough, cold, runny nose, fever, loss of smell / taste)
- Have NO CLOSE CONTACT with Covid case
- not in a household of an infectious case
- Not spent 15 minutes face-to-face or 2 hours in an room without a mask with a known case
- Not be a person whom WA Health has notified as a close contact.
- Not have visited an identified COVID exposure site within the past 14 days (list at HDWA website)